Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nick's 1rst Soccer Game



Well I totally forgot the camera so I took a few pictures of him in his uniform when we got home. I promise I will bring the camera next week. He was so excited and had so much fun. Nick is playing Arena soccer and is on the Green team which they call themselves the Green Beans. There are some very good 5 years olds on his team I was really shocked. They beat the blue team today 4-0. Nick played a little bit of everything but when he played goalie I swear I was so nervous I almost passed out because at that time the score was 0-0 and I was so worried he would be upset if he let a goal in. He did so good though and stopped all the balls that came to him. I don't know how I am going to survive watching him play sports for the next 20 years, especially because he can't wait to play football. Aidan and I just cheered hard from the sidelines and gave him high 5's when he came back to the sidelines. It is seriously so beautiful here today. It is almost 80 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. So we are off to the beach to soak up some rays!

No comments: