Saturday, April 26, 2008

Santa Maria Triathlon





I finished my first Triathalon of the year in just under 2 hours which is about where I thought I would finish despite a very warm and windy day. It has been so beautiful here. It was 86 degrees when I finished the race so it was pretty hot out. The boys had a good time with the bouncy house and carnival games and eating all my hard earned food. We were all really worn out and took a family nap this afternoon. We are thinking about hitting the Strawberry festival tomorrow but we'll see how warm it is. The strawberries have been so wonderful lately. We have eaten 2 cases of strawberries since Monday. There is nothing better then a California strawberry in April. They are so sweet and huge. I'll try to post some more pictures from the tri when my friend Olivia sends me hers because Jeremy didn't take very many pics since he was distracted with the two boys.

No comments: