Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saying Goodbye

The mud mamas Olivia, Erika, me and Phyllis.

The sunset view off of Eleanor's deck.

Last night, my gym buddies had a going away party for me. All of my favorite training partners were there and we had so much fun! These are the people who have kept me motivated over the last 5 years and have inspired me to do triathlons, mud runs, play golf again, etc. These are the sweetest ladies in the whole world. We had a big potluck dinner and great drinks and enjoyed one last night of comaraderie. My friend Eleanor was so sweet to host it at her stunning home with amazing views but she also is a photographer and took pictures of me with everyone and made me an album before the night was over. It was so sweet. My friend Debbie also gave me a work-out magazine and said she bought me the new subsciption and sent it to my new house so I would have mail waiting for me when I arrived. She is so sweet! I got so many other great presents that were too personal to go into without shedding more tears. I love these girls and will always have a special place for them in my heart. Luckily, I didn't shed too many tears last night because I didn't have to say Goodbye to my best friend Olivia as I am going to see her again tomorrow at the spa.

No comments: