Monday, December 21, 2009

Random December Pictures

The boys and their favorite activity, wrestling with Daddy.



Nick playing with his new Yugi-O trading cards from Auntie Linda.

Aidan playing with his new Thomas train set from Auntie Linda.
Aidan trying to stay warm under the blanket at the Zoo.

The boys riding the X-mas train at the Zoo.

Aidan making a snowflake ornament at the Mullens X-mas party.

Nick and Best Bud Ben at the Mullens party.

I just thought I would clear my camera before Christmas where I always take too many pictures and also with leaving for Florida the day after Christmas I figured I wouldn't have a chance to upload pictures for a while. These are just random events from the month of December. We have been busy but have really enjoyed the time spent together as a family. We have been invited to lots of Christmas parties and fun events. Nick had a Christmas music program at school and at church. I had an ornament exchange at my Mom's group and playgroup. And now that all 3 boys have 2 and a half weeks off for X-mas vacation we are going to do some Holiday baking and relax and have some fun. We are thinking about going fishing tomorrow if the weather cooperates. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and we hope to see many of you in the New Year!

No comments: