Sunday, January 30, 2011

Aidan's 4 years old!

The birthday boy!

The new tent!
The new GeoTrax Set.
The Leapster game from Grandma.


The candy bar wrappers we made for his goody bags.
The carwash.

Aidan turned 4 years old on Friday and he took cupcakes to his class to celebrate. We made Thomas cupcakes at home. They turned out pretty cute and cost about $25 less then buying them at Wal-Mart. We went out to dinner at Aidan's favorite restaurant Ci-Ci's. Aidan received some very cool presents like a new geotrax set, a leapster, a CARS carwash, a space rocket tent, and many other cool toys especially the Thomas trains. I apologize to all my friends that I have bought the CARS carwash for their kids because although it is a really cool toy it is sooooo messy. We pretty much have had water from one end of the house to the other the last few days. We have decided it is a bathtub toy now. He enjoyed playing with all his new presents all day and still has most of them all over our living room. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful presents and birthday wishes. I wish my baby wasn't growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Hank and Laura said...

I love seeing this post! We have a lot of the same toys at our house. We should get the kids together to play sometime soon~I have a feeling they'd feel right at home :).