Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dyeing Easter Eggs






On Thursday we finally got around to dyeing eggs. I wouldn't say this was our best effort this year. First of all, I overcooked the eggs a hare so a few of them had cracks in them and then I was all out of white vinegar and so I figured using my apple cider vinegar would be o.k. but they didn't turn out nearly as bright as they usually do and some of the eggs kind of had a weird look to them. The boys didn't seem to care about either of these things and just liked turning their eggs and fighting over who got what sticker to put on them. It seems like a waste of a couple dozen eggs to me since Jeremy is the only one who eats hard boiled eggs at our house and he is in Colorado for the whole month of April. The things we do for our kids.

No comments: