Friday, August 3, 2012

Aidan's Art Camp Creations









We are posting a few of the creations Aidan came home with this week for Daddy to see. He made a piggy bank, a button bowl, and a backpack. I was a little pissed that they spelled his name wrong on his backpack. It was right everywhere else all week except the one thing in large permanent print. The joy of having a name that is spelled lots of different ways I guess. He had a great time and came home with piles of things each day. Today when I picked him up his teacher was raving about how sweet and well mannered he is and how we should be so proud that he is so well behaved. I wanted to say Are you sure you are talking about my kid? She also said he has an incredibly large vocabulary. I don't think he does but there were quite a few younger kids in his class so maybe he just seemed a lot more mature then some of the younger ones. In addition to all the art projects they worked on they also had chalk stations, painting stations, clay and playdough stations and all kinds of other play stations each day. This camp was totally right up my little artistic child's alley.

No comments: