Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Aidan's First Hair-Cut












Well we finally got Aidan's hair cut today. He did about as well as his brother did with his first hair-cut. We took him to a little kid hair cut place called Whipper Snippers. He really liked sitting in the airplane at first but then he totally freaked when she tried to cut his hair. We eventually just took him out and put him on my lap and then he calmed down quite a bit. He lost a lot of hair. I was shocked at how short it is now. I guess I didn't realize how long his hair was. He looks so grown up now. The place was very cute and they saved his hair for us and Nick was able to play trains the whole time and Aidan watched Bob the Builder. Aidan was so worn out that he fell asleep in the car before we even got on the highway to come home. Hopefully, it wasn't too traumatic for him. I tried to get before and after pictures of his hair but he isn't really at the sitting still stage so I am not sure how well they turned out.

No comments: