Friday, November 28, 2008

Look who's going potty!




I am sure Aidan is going to be mortified some day when he realizes I posted pictures of him going potty on the world wide web. I think I did the whole potty training thing wrong the first time or my first child is that much more obstinate because I haven't done a darn thing and Aidan is pretty much potty-training himself. We started by putting the potty in the bathroom and letting him sit on it before bath time and now he asks to go potty all the time. I am sure he would probably do well if I went all out and put him in underwear and fully trained him but I am not quite ready to deal with the accidents and all that it entails right now. Maybe once he turns two. He is already a year ahead of his brother. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe this one will be fully trained before we move to Alabama.

No comments: