Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Pancake Mess





Every Mom knows that quiet is always a sign of trouble. I thought Aidan was resting in our room watching cartoons because it was almost his naptime when he came out completely white as a ghost covered in pancake mix. Not only did he steal in entire brand new bag of pancake mix out of the pantry he then proceeded to dump it all out on my bed and throw it over every inch of my bedroom. I swear that kid is giving me gray hair. If he weren't so darn cute I would have been pissed at him. I couldn't stop laughing long enough to even get mad. So now I get to spend nap time scrubbing the tub, washing sheets, and vacuuming up every inch of my bedroom. I am sure my Mom is getting a good chuckle out of this because I am sure this is payback for all the horrible things I did as a kid.

No comments: