Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big Sur Mud Run

Yesterday I completed the Big Sur Mud Run with four of my friends from the gym Phyllis, Eleanor, Olivia, and Erika. We had a great time getting down and dirty. You can see pictures of the course at http://www.bigsurmudrun.org It was pretty crazy with mud pits and climbing walls and since it was in Monterey it was really hilly. You can't really tell in this picture but we were super muddy. My friend Olivia who is standing next to me on the right was wearing a white shirt. We have a bunch more races on the calendar this year. We are doing the YMCA triathlon in April and the Bull Canyon and Cayucos Rock 'n' Roll run in May. I will try to post more pics in a few days when I get my CD from Eleanor. My friend Erika's daughter came with us and took a ton of pictures of us in the mud pits and crossing the finish line.

No comments: