Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Special Day Out








































Nick didn't have school yesterday so after we went to the gym we decided to take a special outing to Chuck E Cheese. The boys had a blast! They were so busy playing games that I couldn't get them to stop to eat their pizza. We were the only people in there because the rest of the schools in the area had school so I ate my salad bar in peace and quiet and didn't have to worry about the boys getting into trouble. It was the only time ever that I have actually enjoyed Chuck E Cheese. Aidan figured out if you walk up to the top of the skee ball with the balls you can get them in all the holes and get more tickets. Luckily, the staff didn't seem to care. Nick played air hockey with me twice and with Aidan once. He won all three times although it wasn't exactly fair with Aidan since he could barely reach the table. Of course the boys are already asking when we can go back and I told Nick maybe for his birthday.

No comments: