Friday, April 3, 2009

MOPS Easter Egg Hunt

Aidan chilling out with his candy stash.

Aidan collecting eggs.

Aidan still getting more eggs.


Aidan digging in his candy stash.

Aidan running to get more eggs.

Aidan finding his first egg.

Aidan and his buddy having a very serious conversation.

Aidan and Jack playing peek a boo with the bars.


My MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group had an Easter Egg Hunt on Wednesday at Cocheo park. I took Aidan and Jack (my friend Kathy's son) to the egg hunt. I hiked up to the park with both boys in the double jogging stroller. Jack was being so sweet and saying he loved me and that he was going to miss me when he moves next week but that it would be o.k. because he will still invite me to his 4th birthday party. Aidan definitely understood what was going on this year and went after the eggs and immediately wanted to open them up and eat the candy. The group provided breakfast and treats for after the egg hunt. We also won the door prize which was a large prefilled Easter basket. The boys had a blast playing at the park and running around with all the kids. They didn't want to leave when it was time but were thoroughly exhausted as they didn't say much on the walk home.

No comments: