Monday, August 3, 2009

Grad Party at Central Park
















My little nephew Steve graduated from high school on Friday, June 5th which I was able to watch on cable at home. We attended his open house on Saturday, June 20th at Central Park in Roseville. He will still be little to me in my mind because when I left home for college 12 years ago he was my boys age and that is the age I have the most memories of him at since I have been gone ever since. Of course, he has grown up and is now over 6 feet tall and has turned into a great young man and is already off at a college near Chicago. He has juvenile diabetes and really has had to work hard to keep it in control. That struggle has really made him into a man of character. I miss him already and can't believe he is all grown up and out of his house. My sister put on an amazing spread of food and the grad party and lucky her she gets to do it all again next summer when my other nephew Aaron graduates from high school.

No comments: