Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trick or Treating





The boys had a good time trick or treating this year. We have been spoiled in the past trick or treating on base because almost everyone gives out candy. Here is was like maybe every fourth or fifth house would maybe have candy. So we only made a few blocks and then gave up. Jeremy took Nick for a little extra time while Aidan and I passed out candy. The best story of the evening was the old man who passed out Christmas candy. So you know that was pretty old. Sadly, it was their favorite thing they got because it had a nutcracker toy attached. We got a beautiful evening for trick or treating as it was in the 70's all day and probably high 50's while we trick or treated. I am glad Halloween won't come around for another year because I think I have gained 10 pounds from all the candy I have been eating.

No comments: