Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Photo Shoot-Good Pictures











Today we went to have a family portrait taken since we don't have a professional picture of the whole family of four. I think it has been close to 6 years since we have had one taken as a family. It may be another 10 before another one is taken since Jeremy is not into the studio experience. I convinced him it could be my Mother's Day present and so he agreed. The boys did great but were very silly and we really didn't get that many good ones of us as a family. There were some very cute ones of the boys though. We ordered a bunch so you all should be getting them soon. I purchased the CD too so I could have all the photos, so if you want copies other then the ones we send you let us know. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Abby said...

These are fabulous!!! Isn't it great when you get a good photo of the fam!?!