Saturday, August 21, 2010

Daniel Pratt Tech Trot






Nick and I ran in his school's race today called The Tech Trot which was raising money for the school's technology department. I ran the 5K with my running partner Paulette and her brother who was in town from Vegas. We ran it in 27 minutes which was faster then I thought I would run it in. Nick ran in the kids 1 mile race and finished in just under 12 minutes. I had intended to run it with him to help him pace himself but being Mr. Independent he told me he didn't want me to come with that he could do it all by himself. He beat a ton of people in his race which he was really proud of and he beat most of the people his age. He did so good and his Mommy was so proud. He had to walk a few times especially up the hill he said. He isn't sure if he wants to run anymore races yet.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Proud of you, Nick!