Monday, October 18, 2010

The Georgia Aquarium
















We spent a day at the Georgia Aquarium while we were in Atlanta. It is the world's largest aquarium. It was a wonderful aquarium and had some really cool fish and sharks and things I have never seen before in my life and my boys were in awe. I am not sure it is my favorite aquarium. Monterrey still ranks much higher in my book. This aquarium had so many cool little hideouts and tunnels just for kids in all of the exhibits where they could view the tanks from their perspective only and the boys loved that. We lucked out and it really wasn't that busy which was wonderful because we were able to spend so much time at the hands on areas and all the people that worked there were able to share so much more one on one info with us.
Aidan's favorite part was the penguins and Nick loved the sharks and mantas. We definitely will have to try and get back there before we leave this area.

No comments: