Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Day with the Melville Side

The whole Melville Family.

Aidan taking a nap on his Pillow Pet after opening presents.


Nick looking very tired too after opening his huge pile of presents.


Grandma and the Grandkids.


On Christmas Day in the afternoon we went over to my sister Cathie's house to celebrate Christmas with the Melville side. We had a wonderful steak dinner thanks to my wonderful sisters and Mom who did most of the work for the meal. There was also a bar full of wonderful goodies that I snacked so much on I barely was hungry for dinner. My spoiled yet again as we took home two baskets full of presents. Aidan kept saying this is exactly what I wanted to everything he opened. It was hilarious and hopefully I will be able to upload the video of it soon.

My boys ran around like crazy as their Uncles and cousins were chasing them and tickling them everytime I turned around. I cherished the time I was able to spend with my family especially my 98 year old Grandma who just kept laughing at my silly boys.

No comments: