Sunday, December 5, 2010

SAASS Christmas Party


My friend Tanya.
Some of my favorite Prattville Ladies.
My running inspiration, and wonderful friend Meg.
Two of my best pals Amy(left) and Katie(right).


Last night Jeremy's work had their Christmas party. We had a wonderful social hour and sit down dinner followed by a band and dancing. We had to bring a $20 gift so everyone went home with a gift and a class ornament with the class logo that was made. We ended up with some really nice wine glasses and a wine airator. I had a great time hanging out with all my friends and it is always nice to get dressed up and spend a night out without your kids. A big thank you to my friend Paulette who watched my kids for me. And I really did have this cute little black dress on but it was freezing in the ballroom so I ended up wearing my sweater most of the evening.

No comments: