Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter











Today was a wonderful Easter. We started out by sleeping in a little which was wonderful. Then we had strawberry and whip cream crepes for breakfast. The Easter Bunny brought the boys all kinds of fun toys and candy in their Easter baskets. I love church on Easter it is one of my favorite services all year and it didn't disappoint this year at FBC either. Then we did a huge egg hunt in our backyard with the boys because Nick didn't get to go on a real egg hunt this year and he has been asking all week for one. He misses doing that on Easter with his cousins in California he probably misses the large amounts of money he found in those eggs too! We have been chilling out this afternoon while the boys enjoy their new toys. Nick is playing his new Wii game and Aidan has been playing with his Moon Dough bunny maker. This evening we are going to skype with some family and then enjoy the fruit of my husbands labor as he is cooking us Prime Rib for dinner. So besides the sugar high and the extra 5 pounds I will probably gain from all the candy I have inhaled, it has been a wonderful day. I feel so blessed and am so thankful for all that I have. Mostly I am thankful that Christ is Risen! He is risen indeed!

No comments: