Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fun with Grandma M.






My Mom has been here all week and we all have been spoiled rotten. Grandma has taken the boys to all their favorite restaurants and to the movie HOP, as well as to bowling. She babysat for us one night so we could have a much needed date night and she spoiled me with a girls day of shopping and lunch for my Birthday this week. I really am a very independent person but I really do miss my Mom and just being able to talk to her all the time. You forget how much you miss someone until you see them again. My boys have been soaking in all the love and attention. I am sure Grandma is going to need another week of vacation to recover from all the crazy business that comes with two boys. We will probably need a week of detox ourselves from all the Grandma love. Luckily, the other Grandparents are coming in a few weeks. I love you Mom. Thanks for coming out to spend time with us!

No comments: