Sunday, May 22, 2011

End of the Year Baseball Party


Well this is the only picture I got from last nights party on my camera before my battery died. I didn't realize my battery was that low. I did take some on my phone and I will have to upload them to Facebook soon. We had the most amazing, relaxing and fun evening we have had in a long time. The boys were in heaven. We pulled up and you just see this massive private lake in their backyard. It was so serene and beautiful. All the boys on the team fished for hours. They pulled in quite a few sunnies and a couple bass and Nick even managed to pull in a huge grass carp. Jeremy didn't get to enjoy the fishing as much as he would have liked because he was constantly helping the other kids put crickets on hooks and untangle lines etc. The boys eventually gave up on fishing and they all went swimming and diving off the diving board into the lake. We had a wonderful BBQ dinner and had cupcakes and smores for dessert. Seriously, we couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable evening. It was a great way to end the season. We still have one more game on Thursday night and hopefully we can go out and win one last time.

No comments: