Saturday, May 7, 2011

Aidan at Gymnastics

Aidan on the Beam

Aidan's gymnastics class had there final class today and they had the Cricket Olympics where basically they did all of the events they do every day for their parents and then they got a medal at the end. Aidan was so happy that his Daddy and brother could come and watch him finally. They weren't nearly as happy to be up and out by 8am but once we got there it was really cute. They did floor, beam, vault, tumble track, and bars. I finally was able to get some good video. We are going to take a break over the summer and maybe we will find a new gym when we get to Virginia. I tried to upload all 5 videos but it took me over an hour just to get two videos up so I gave up. I will have to try again later when I have more time.

Aidan on the Bars

No comments: