Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baking Christmas Cookies








Last Sunday we baked cookies pretty much all day. The boys have been begging me for weeks to make Christmas cookies. We just have been so busy and I really didn't want them in the house any longer then necessary because I didn't want to eat them all. I really truly love making cookies with them but the mess with 2 young kids is crazy. We had sprinkles and flour and chocolate and icing from one end of the kitchen to the other. I am still finding stuff 4 days later. We made scotch a roos, peanut butter cornflake balls, puppy chow, sugar cookies, and peanut butter kiss cookies. We made plates for all of our neighbors so that I don't gain like 20 pounds from all these cookies. They were all super yummy except some of the sugar cookies tasted more like flour then sugar but with a little icing they tasted just fine.

No comments: