Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Decorated Tree and St. Nick's Day





I thought I would upload a few pictures of the completely decorated tree. Aidan set his Christmas train up around the tree and has been playing with it non-stop. The last picture is what St. Nick brought the boys a few days ago. Nick got The New Diary of a Wimpy Kid book and Aidan got the G. I. Joe he has been coveting. What St. Nick didn't realize was that parachuting G.I. Joe from the second level would damage the hard wood floors so we now have to put pillows underneath his drop zone. Aidan was so excited it was so cute to hear him and his brother talking downstairs about St. Nick before I got out of bed. It makes me excited for Christmas because their innocence and love of the Holiday is so pure and fun. And a note to Santa Claus Aidan would like a candy cane not candy in his stocking. Now to get some presents wrapped and put under the tree and do some Holiday baking.

No comments: