Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nick's Special Day with Grandma




Nick had an afternoon all to himself with his Grandma on the Monday she was here because it was a teacher workday so no school for him but his brother still had school. His Grandma spoiled him rotten and took him bowling and to the DQ. He loved all of the attention and loved going bowling. Nick really needs the one on one time and Jeremy and I try to make a concerted effort to do this with him at least once a month. This past weekend Nick and Jeremy had a Dudes Day and went to lunch and a movie. He is just the sweetest child when he is getting the love and attention he needs. God has really put it on my heart lately to try and say yes to the boys more then no. I have really been trying to make a conscious effort with both boys to do the simple little things they ask no matter how mind numbing or destructive or time consuming they may be. I think it is God's way of reminding me of how precious this time is and how fast it is going by and how much I am going to miss it when it is over.

No comments: