Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Early Mother's Day





Today I went to a Mother's Day tea with Aidan at his school. They sang us all these cute songs about how much they love their Mom. So sweet! Then they took us to their classroom where the kids served us fruit salad and cookies and lemonade. Then they read us a story and gave us the present they made us which was so adorable. It came with a sweet poem on it as well as a little saying about the bow on the bag they decorated was the exact height of our children. It was a wonderful day and I can't believe my little man will be in Kindergarten full day next year. I am going to miss our quality time together so much. To all the Moms in my life thank you for the wonderful inspirations you are and all the wonderful encouragement you give to me to help me remember that this stage is going to pass so quickly and that I need to stay plugged in and enjoy both the good and the bad. Happy Mother's Day! I miss you all so much.

No comments: