Friday, September 28, 2007

Nick has pneumonia


I swear when it rains it pours. I am extremely glad this month that we have fabulous insurance because between all 4 of us we have been to the doctors office more times then I can count. Poor Nick has had a cough for over a week and we just thought it was allergies/asthma as usual. Well I finally broke down and took him to the doctor today since he didn't sleep at all last night and they said he has pneumonia. Poor kid his pulse ox was 88 even while we had been using his inhalers. I really didn't think he was that bad. So they gave him a breathing treatment and sent us home with more asthma meds and steroids so hopefully he will be feeling better soon. I swear between the three of us we could open up a pharmacy we have so many medicines on our counter. Hopefully, we can all get healthy soon. Please send healthy vibes our way.

No comments: