Monday, November 5, 2007

The Boy Tornado




Nick had his 2 best friends over today, Ryan and Colton. We rotate having the boys over at each others houses once a week because everyday at school they make plans about hanging out together and get mad when we don't take them all home. So anyways, today was our day and I think these boys must have been storing up energy all morning at school. They seriously ran circles around my living room for over an hour. They called it racing. Some day I am going to make millions off of harnessing the energy of little boys. Little boys are like tornadoes in that they some how throw everything around that they come near. Somehow every toy in our house made it out at one time or another. I also don't know how little boys can make so much noise. I swear the decibel level in our house was louder then a rock concert. Surprisingly, Aidan took a nap in the middle of all the ruckus. I guess that means he is used to the noise from his brother. All three boys must be getting ready to grow because they all ate 4 slices of pizza, apple slices, cupcakes, and some snacks out of Nick's Halloween bucket. After running circles for hours and playing jungle gym on all my furniture they decided to go outside and ride bikes at ninety miles an hour. I seriously need more sleep to keep up with these silly boys!

No comments: