Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Flu Shot Band-Aid




Nick and Aidan both got flu shots today. Aidan let out a yelp but didn't really cry and Nick didn't cry at all. He was so proud of himself for not crying he has told everyone about it today and has been showing everyone his yellow crayon Band-Aid. So we are posting a picture so Grandma can see his Band-Aid.

Aidan is in love with the dog and I have been trying to get a picture of him laying on her because he totally curls up with her and uses her as a pillow and it is so cute but everytime I turn on the camera he looks up and tries to come get the camera. He is still a little rough with her but he will cuddle with her on the dog pillow when he is tired. I am sure the dog appreciates that more then getting her ears and fur yanked on. Hopefully, one of these days I will get the picture.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Nick, that is really a cool band-aid you have. I hope I can be as
brave as you when I get my flu shot. You are growing up so fast. I can't wait to see you in January.

Love, Grandma O.