Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!





I turned 31 on Monday and had a great birthday. I have been so blessed by great friendships here and have been spoiled for days from friends that took me out to dinner and shopping, my running partner who got up extra early to run 5 miles with me on my b-day and brought me a present. Then my Mom's group at church celebrated with me in the morning and my ACSC playgroup Mom's went out to dinner with me on Monday night and brought me cake and a balloon and presents. It was so fun. I haven't laughed that hard in years. I was also blessed to have some friends over on Sunday night for a barbeque which we got perfect 80 degree weather for and were really able to relax and enjoy the weather outside on our patio. I look forward to also ringing in my 31rst year this weekend at my marathon. I have so much to be thankful for and am thankful for each day God grants me.

No comments: