Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day






Today was a busy but fun Valentine's Day. I got the boys off to school and spent a few hours at the gym and ran some errands and that was the calm part of the day. Then I went to help out with Aidan's class party. They had pizza and all kinds of treats and they made this cute bear craft. Then we went right from there to gymnastics where it was Cowboy day and they had a Valentine's party too. Then I sent Aidan home with a friend and grabbed lunch on the go while I raced to Nick's school to help with his Valentine's party. I brought our chocolate fountain which turned out to be a huge hit. I have never received so many hugs and thank yous in my life. It was kind of messy with second graders but they really enjoyed it and had a lot of fun. They had all kinds of treats too. Those kids were really hopped up on sugar. After that we raced back to pick up Aidan from his friends house then we went to the grocery store which you really shouldn't do on Valentine's day because there were hundreds of men doing last minute flowers and candy shopping and looking very lost and clogging up the store. So after an hour and a half with two crabby kids I decided I was way too exhausted to make dinner and met some friends at Bass Pro for dinner. Jeremy is working all night on a paper that is due tomorrow. So Happy Valentine's Day to me! So needless to say I am ready for bed. Hope everyone enjoyed some time with their loved ones today.

No comments: