Monday, February 28, 2011

My Sweet Boys


I decided I needed to write down more of the times when the boys are being sweet because it is easy to get caught up in the moments when they are driving me crazy. They are becoming much better friends these days then they ever have been in the past. They often share things out of the blue when the other really wants it and they often really look out for each other which just warms my heart. The picture is of Nick reading bedtime stories to his brother. One evening I was busy doing things and Nick said he would read Aidan a story which is usually my job and now Aidan only wants his brother to read to him. So I tried to capture it the other night because it is so sweet and they laugh a lot especially when they read books like Wenchel cuts the cheese. Who bought us a book about farts anyways? But I love these moments and try to savor them all because I know the time is going to go way too fast.

No comments: