Monday, June 11, 2012

Nick's baseball tournament



This is the only picture I got of Nick at his end of the season tournament. I had intended to finally take some video of him pitching. They won their first game and lost the next two. I didn't have time to take any pictures because I was stuck being the official pitch counter and when I wasn't doing that I was handing out frozen wash cloths and ice and Gatorade to the boys to try and keep them hydrated on a 95 degree day. There last game was a total heartbreaker. They lost 6-5 in extra innings. Nick hit well and pitched only one inning where he got 3 strike outs in a row. They were so devastated and there were a lot of tears. Nick made the all star team so he will get to play for a few more weeks in a few more tournaments so hopefully I can get some video of him pitching then.

No comments: