Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vets Park Pool





Nick has been at basketball camp all week with his best friends Ben and Max and every day when Aidan and I pick them up he would beg to stay and go to the pool. So finally today we worked it out so all 4 boys could stay and hit the pool after basketball camp. All 4 boys enjoyed the water slides and diving board and were generally just being crazy for the entire 3 hours we were there. Aidan was at swim camp all week and I think it is finally paying off because he was swimming all over the deep end without any help. In fact he would get really mad at me if I would try to interfere. Aidan would have stayed longer but Nick reached his fatigue point probably from playing basketball all morning and decided it was time. I took a few videos of the boys being silly and Nick jumping off the diving board.


Nick on the diving board

The boys being silly

No comments: