Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

 The new lunch boxes.

 Aidan has snack time and his snack had to be in a separate bag & labeled.

 Being silly while waiting for it to be time.
 The new backpacks.

 Aidan's Kindergarten name tag and bus tags so he doesn't get lost.



 Nick helping his brother get on the bus.

Same bus and bus driver as last year just less kids.


Well I sent my baby to Kindergarten today. I thought I would be sad and maybe even shed a tear but they were ready and so that helped. Aidan was raring to go about 20 minutes before it was time to go to the bus stop. The bus was almost 15 minutes late so there is no way they got to school on time but I am guessing it was that way for all the buses today. He has a duck name tag on his back pack because his class are ducks so that basically when they get to school the teachers can pick them out and get them to the right spot. We got new backpacks and lunch boxes this year as we completely destroyed our ones last year. I invested in some high quality eco-friendly ones this year as we are trying to eat better around here. I am hoping no one loses either of those things. I am enjoying the quiet and hopefully will finally get some much needed projects done around the house. Then maybe I can figure out what else I want to do with my free time. 

No comments: