Sunday, September 2, 2012

Saying Good Bye








It was hard to say Goodbye to our family as it always is. We are so thankful for all the time we got to spend with everyone and for all the love and generosity over the 3 weeks. It really helped take our mind off of Jeremy being away. It was incredibly hard to say Goodbye to my Grandma as I never know if I will get to see her again. A big thank you to Uncle Jake for all the sessions of N64 and wii he suffered through it truly made my boys so happy and they miss you already. Of course Gilbert the dog may be missed the most. I am also so grateful for the wonderful friends in my life who took time out of their busy summers to spend with us. God has blessed us so much. We miss you all so much! Hopefully we can make a repeat trip next summer.

No comments: