Sunday, September 2, 2012

The MN State Fair
























I was blessed to be able to go to the Minnesota State Fair twice while I was home. I went once with Abby with no kids which was great. It was hot as blazes the day we went and we sweated our butts off but had a great time. I ate cheese curds and a malt and seriously felt sick the rest of the day. They were still worth it. They are so yummy! Then the boys and I went with Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Stacy. They had a great time too but were worn out after the day and ready to go home. They ate mini donuts, sno-cones, cotton candy, burgers, watermelon boats, malts, and Sweet Martha's cookies. They both had bellyaches that day. They rode the Giant Slide and did the trampoline park but their favorite part was the Boy Scout ropes course and the kids fishing derby. Aidan didn't catch anything but he loved trying. All in all, it was a fun day and a great way to end our trip to Minnesota.

No comments: