Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls



My Mom and I did some more baking this week. We made a huge vat of vegetable beef soup so I now have about 10 meals worth of it in my freezer and that is after I gave some to both of my neighbors. Then I got my Mom to finally teach me how to make her cinnamon rolls and caramel rolls from scratch. A little time consuming waiting for bread dough to rise but so worth it. They were even better then I remember from my childhood. The kids and everyone in my neighborhood devoured those suckers. The little neighbor boy keeps coming over asking for more. I hope to try it again on my own soon. We also made some banana and pumpkin muffins. This weekend we hope to make some pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting. My neighbor said we should open a bakery. I would be so fat if I opened a bakery and probably poor because I would eat everything I made before I could sell it. I swear I am going to be 10 pounds heavier by the time my Mom goes home but it is so worth it.

No comments: