Friday, October 19, 2012

Last Day of T-ball
















Well today was the last day of T-ball for Aidan. I would like to say I am sad about that but I am very relieved to not have to go to the ballpark next week. It was difficult to say the least to haul 2 kids to different fields to play ball 4-5 nights a week. Aidan had a fun last day as he got to play his coveted favorite position of pitcher tonight. He smacked the ball well too. He has learned a lot this season. Mainly how to actually catch the ball. He loves to play catch now. After the game the whole team went to Tony's pizza down the street and had pizza, pop, and cake. They gave the kids trophies and did coach's gifts as well. I still think giving your kid a trophy for t-ball is stupid but I wasn't going to be the only parent to not get their kid a trophy. We will miss the grasshoppers but Aidan is really looking forward to bumping up to coaches pitch in the spring.

No comments: